Air Quality Monitor
Model : N-AQ100
Navter Air quality Monitor is a portable desktop and wall mountable instrument that measures CO2, VOC and Dust particle concentration in air.
The instrument displays the real-time value of CO2 and VOC concentration in ppm, Dust particle concentration in μg/, temperature and relative humidity. It has built-in storage for continuous data logging and Wi-Fi connectivity for easy access of data log.
- * 0- 50 PPM with ±10% Accuracy and 0.01 PPM resolution.
- * Response Time < 3 seconds
- * Sensor Technology : PID Sensor
- * VOC gas/ Resolution/Accuracy : 0.00 to 50.00ppm / 0.01 ppm / ±10%
- * Temperature/ Resolution / Accuracy : 0 to 50°C / (1°C) / (±1°C)
- * Humidity/ Resolution /Accuracy : 10 to 90%RH / 1%RH / ±4%RH
The VOC monitor can be used in a wide variety of applications such as
- * Vehicle emissions * Natural sources like forest fires
- * Oil and Gas Industry * Marine spill response
- * Hazardous material response * Refinery down-stream monitoring
- * Environmental and Indoor Air Quality
- * Petrochemical manufacturing industry and Evaporative loss from petrol storage