Model : N-100
Navter's CO2 Monitor is a portable desktop and wall mountable instrument that measures CO2 concentration in air. The instrument displays the real-time value of CO2 concentration in ppm, temperature and relative humidity. It has built-in storage for continuous data logging and Wi-Fi connectivity for easy access of data log.
- * 0- 50 PPM with ±10% Accuracy and 0.01 PPM resolution.
- * Response Time < 3 seconds
- * Sensor Technology : PID Sensor
- * VOC gas/ Resolution/Accuracy : 0.00 to 50.00ppm / 0.01 ppm / ±10%
- * Temperature/ Resolution / Accuracy : 0 to 50°C / (1°C) / (±1°C)
- * Humidity/ Resolution /Accuracy : 10 to 90%RH / 1%RH / ±4%RH
The CO2 monitor can be used in a wide variety of applications such as
- * Pharmaceutical materials making industry
- * Carbonated soft drinks, beers and wine manufacturing industry
- * Fruits and vegetables storage and transportation areas
- * Environmental and outdoor measurements
- * Agriculture incl. greenhouses and animal shelters
- * In food industry, CO2 used to prevent fungal and bacterial growth