Navter's Formaldehyde Monitor is a portable desktop and wall mountable instrument that measures formaldehyde concentration in air. The instrument displays the real-time value of formaldehyde concentration in ppm, temperature and relative humidity. It has built-in storage for continuous data logging and Wi-Fi connectivity for easy access of data log.
- * Real-time Formalin gas monitoring (Accuracy ±4%).
- * Quick response time.
- * Easy 2-Step Wireless Connectivity.
- * Safety alert message by automatic color change .
- * Optional HDMI output / Actuator
The formaldehyde monitor can be used in a wide variety of applications such as
- * Poultry farms * Medical Pathology lab
- * Adhesives manufacturing Industry * Paint and ink industry
- * Furniture and woodworking Industry * Textile industry
- * Automobile and chemical manufacturing industries * Construction industry
- * Food preservative and cold storage