Model : N-HS100
SenseAir H₂S Monitor is a portable desktop and wall mountable instrument that measures H₂S concentration in air. The instrument displays the real-time value of H₂S concentration in ppm, temperature and relative humidity. It has built-in storage for continuous data logging and Wi-Fi connectivity for easy access of data log.
- * 0- 50 PPM with ±10% Accuracy and 0.01 PPM resolution.
- * Response Time < 3 seconds
- * Sensor Technology : PID Sensor
- * VOC gas/ Resolution/Accuracy : 0.00 to 50.00ppm / 0.01 ppm / ±10%
- * Temperature/ Resolution / Accuracy : 0 to 50°C / (1°C) / (±1°C)
- * Humidity/ Resolution /Accuracy : 10 to 90%RH / 1%RH / ±4%RH
The H₂S monitor can be used in a wide variety of applications such as
- * Mining
- * Production of thiol organic compounds
- * Heavy water production for nuclear industry
- * Oil and Gas production Industry
- * Iron smelters
- * Food processing plants and breweries
- * Landfills